The Tenants Go Green mission promotes the collaboration and commitment of tenants, employees and building management to work together to formulate and share ideas and develop programs geared towards environmentally friendly practices and energy-saving initiatives.
Tenants Go Green initiatives will include the following:
- Sharing Green Initiatives and Energy Saving Best Practices
- Green Purchasing
- Earth Hour / Earth Day Events
- Recycling Program
- Green Tips - Ways to Go Green at Work & Home
- Energy Star and Energy Conservation
- Public Transportation - Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- City of Chicago Green Office Challenge
- USGBC LEED-Existing Building Certification
To learn more about Tenants Go Green and ways you can help, please contact the Office of the Building at 312-228-8200.
Aon Center offers 8 Hybrid Parking spaces on LL1, with 6 Electric Charging Stations. Additional bike racks were added as well for bike commuters, also located on LL1 near the Lake Street entrance.